HP Centre of Excellence
Sonata's Test CoE established a separate test practice area for HP Tools and has dedicated project teams that focus on specific tools like QC, QTP, PC, LoadRunner, and WebInspect. The skills developed on the above HP tools are deployed across Web Applications, Client-Server and Standalone Applications, Enterprise Applications (SAP, Oracle, Mainframe), and across different business domains. Currently, initiatives are on to expand into ALM for the above mentioned areas. We have more than 100 skilled engineers involved in projects on HP technologies. The CoE has over time developed a number of accelerators, frameworks and methodologies whose objective is to increase predictability and reliability while accelerating the speed of outcomes.
- Accelerators: ExcelScripting for QTP, Script Generator for LoadRunner
- Frameworks: Modular/Excel Frameworks for Web Applications, Modular Framework for SAP
- Methodologies: QCheck (Process Setup & Streamline), TestDrive (Test Automation Consulting)
Highlights of Partnership
Sonata has a long standing partnership with HP
- Partnership with HP since 2009
- Close working relationship with HP Professional Services Organization (PSO)
- HP Preferred partner; the highest level of partnership with HP
- Emerging partner of the year award for 2012
- HP has recognized Sonata as the Best Solution Partner 2006 for Asia Pacific
- Partnership with Mercury since 2004
Product portfolio added under HP:
- Vertica: Vertica solves challenges in the real world. The purpose-built analytics platform enables companies to monetize their data at the speed and scale they need to thrive in today’s economic climate. The analytics platform delivers real-time insight into the data, fastest time to value and maximized performance.