Omni-channel Commerce Solutions for Retail
Commerce Solution To Help Enterprises To Innovate Faster And Sell MoreREAD MORE
Indulge in the seamless B2C experience with hybris B2B
B2B Buyer Expectations Are Driving Sellers To Deliver Fully Functional Omni-Channel ExperienceREAD MORE
Hybris solution for a world's leading leisure travel company
Digital Transformation Disruption Has Metamorphosed The Travel IndustryREAD MORE
Services at every step of your e-commerce journey
We Work Alongside Our Client Through The Entire Lifecycle Of The Customer JourneysREAD MORE
DISCOVER HOW A WORLD'S LEADING LEISURE TRAVEL COMPANY DIGITALLY REINVENTED ITSELF
SAP Hybris – Sonata Webinar: Creating value by Digital Reinvention
Webinar by Marc Worrall, General Manager – Digital Services & Operations of TUI Group and
Sebastien Trahan - Global Industry Principal, SAP Hybris
Moderated by Kishore Pallamreddy - Former Chief Product and Technology Officer of Travelocity & Mercator solutions
Sonata Software enables retailers to drive business outcomes by enhancing customer engagement, providing seamless experience and delivering deeper business insights across brick and click channels.
- Business Growth with multi-site, multi-channel and multi region to your e-Commerce platform.
- 360 degree perspective of customer profiles creating exceptional, contextual Omni-Channel across all touchpoints.
- Flexibility to customers to buy online/pick up in-store, and buy online/return in-store.
Sonata SAP Hybris Retail Offerings Sonata SAP Hybris Retail Brochure
Sonata's B2B SAP Hybris solution strives to provide a seamless shopping experience and ease to the customers within a robust B2B e-Commerce platform with easy integration to all back-end systems across all channels.
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing them with self-service capabilities.
- Single view of the customer's demand, inventory and Supply globally.
Sonata SAP Hybris Distribution Offerings Sonata SAP Hybris Distribution Brochure
Well architected solution for Tour Operators providing excellent features on the web front, detailed product information management and back-end integration with multiple inventory systems, which is built to scale, ensuring high performance.
- Extend the Omni-Channel experience to your travel partners through a comprehensive platform.
- Grow your business presence by adding features like multi-site multi-region.
- Widen your business horizon with seamless connects to multiple GDSs and LCCs for flight, train, hotel bookings and insurance purchases.
- Engage your customers consistently over mobile devices and tablets with responsive design framework.
Sonata SAP Hybris Travel Offerings Sonata SAP Hybris Travel Brochure
Sonata Software is a strategic SAP Hybris partner with 14+ years of experience in the digital commerce space, recognized by SAP Hybris as the Most Innovative Partner, and a winner of SAP Pinnacle Award. Sonata brings deep software engineering knowledge and best practices to enable providing a solution that is architected for scale, performance and product know-how that allows for optimum utilization.
Sonata SAP Hybris Offerings
- Understand business goals, objectives and opportunities
- Identify Business Need, problem areas and prioritization
- Gather existing documentation/ metrics (company & business specific)
- Business benefit recommendation
- Define the TO-BE State
- Problem analysis and validation
- Perform gap analysis
- Analyze technical aspects
- Business benefit recommendation
- Presentation to key stakeholders and consensus / feedback
- Identify & Set KPI's for business TO-BE
Evaluation & Discovery
- Business requirement and product features Gap analysis
- Solution Architecture and technical feasibility
Design & Planning
- Velocity planning
- Risk, Issues and Dependency management
- Configuration management plan
- Release plan
Build & Test
- Detailed design, coding, unit and sprint test
- Continuous Integration-build released for testing and acceptance
- Design reviews for compliance
Deployment & Support
- Release into test for performance and security test
- Release into production
- Transition support to Business as Usual(BAU)
- Configuration management for supporting parallel BAU and project delivery
- Defect Fixing
- Change Requests
- Integrations with other systems
- UI Refresh
- Enriching mobile applications
- New module implementations and rollouts
- Application Configuration
- Training requirements.
Administration & Operations
- Authorization Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- Release Management –Upgrade & Archival
- What: Dedicated fixed number of resources
- When: Requirements are unclear and change frequently. There is a need for flexible and agile project execution
Fixed + Capacity
- What: Dedicated fixed number of resources + Provision of ramp-ups and ramp-downs
- When: Stable applications with specific support needs during peak business periods
- What: Fixed number of days of support
- When: Ideal for small and medium level projects with clear and well-defined requirements
- What: Pay as you use model based on the number of incidents.
- When: Stable applications with high number of tickets due to complexity of the installation
- What: Value-points based menu of services. Pay as you use model with 3 flexible User-Plans to choose from
- When: Varied requirements; possibility of knowing the exact nature and extent of the incidents is not fully known
- Discuss & Demonstrate standard process enhancements of the upgraded version
- Identification and listing of all customization
- Understand business process
Build & Test
- Database and application upgrade
- Test case preparation
- Demonstration-gap identification-closure
- Training for business users
- Training manuals updation
- Production deployment
- Fix issues / defects if any
- Production transition
- Go Live
- Post-production support
- Analyze application landscape and infrastructure requirements
- Knowledge acquisition plan
- Organizational structure
- Role and responsibilities
- Business Process Understanding.
Rollout Kit Development
- Business process consolidation and generation of process map
- Agree on Gaps and action plans
- Configure the product and process changes
- Train project teams
- Process walk through
- Change control process
- Design and configure
- Hand over support to support team
- Feature enhancements
- New module implementations
- New development and customizations
- Master Test Strategy
- Compliance Plan
- Master Test Plan
- Test case development
- Test Script creation
- Sprint Planning
- Functional Test
- Integration Test
- Regression Test
- UI and Usability Tests
- Extended Feature Team
- Performance Test
- Compatibility Test
- Automation (Sprint Level)
- Security Tests
- Continuous Regression
- Incidence Testing
- Product Test Lab
Few highlights of Sonata's service excellence include
- Existing customers in both B2B and B2C, across industry verticals.
- Proven experience and expertise in large scale operations with 170+ SAP Hybris Consultants and industry experts.
- End-to-end capabilities around business case preparation, implementation, upgrade, engineering, testing and support.
- Evolved methodology ensuring agile delivery, optimized resource mix, risk mitigation with a high quality delivery.
- Reduced time-to-market through Sonata frameworks and reusable assets.
Omni-Channel Retailing – The New Normal
How emerging unified data platforms empower retailers to break the barrier between channels and successfully adopt an Omni-Channel approach for their Brick & Click businesses.
Empowering a Retailer to Enhance Customer Experience
Read Case Study
Enhance to Commerce 2.0 for a Sports Retailer/Distributor
Read Case Study
Operations Excellence for a Wholesale Distributor
Read Case Study