Sonata is a long-standing Alliance Partner of SAP and has a proven track record of successful engagements on the SAP stack of products. As part of its service offerings, Sonata deals with the SAP ERP stack and the SAP Hybris Platform. Sonata's dedicated SAP Centre of Excellence makes it a trusted alliance partner for SAP.
Sonata is a Gold certified partner of SAP and a multi-regional Silver partner of SAP Hybris. Sonata has won awards such as the ‘SAP Pinnacle award winner for 2014’, Hybris’ Most Innovative Partner for 2012’ and many more, from SAP. Sonata offers digital transformational services for clients in the Retail, Travel, Consumer Goods and Wholesale Distribution sectors. Sonata’s services span across consulting, architecture, implementation, testing and support, allowing turnkey delivery of SAP programs. Sonata’s SAP practice reflects the company’s approach of merging its depth of industry knowledge with technology expertise and customer commitment, to deliver solutions that make a positive difference to the customer’s business outcomes.
- Gold certified SAP partner India Region
- SI partner for ANZ, Europe and US
- SAP Certified Business-All-in-One Industry Solutions
- SAP Certified Partner for providing Application Management Services
- Member, SAP Partner Edge program since 2008
- Partnering with SAP GDC since 2012
- Sonata is closely aligned with SAP GDC in new areas like Mobility (Sybase Unwired Platform - SUP) and also in BI space (including compete programs)
- Proven SAP Business-All-in-One implementation track record
- 15+ years of experience in providing BI solutions
- SAP Hybris Innovative Partner Awards 2012
- Best Performing Partner in the region for three consecutive years: 2009-10, 2010-11 & 2011-12
- First "Master VAR" – Sell to Partner in APJ with 75 next level EBM partners
- Best Performance Challenge for SAP Partners Winner, India Region 2011
- SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist 2012
- Business Transformation Study on SAP ERP Implementation of our customer Trinity Touch featured on the SAP Website
- SAP has recognized Sonata time and again for various accomplishments
- SAP ERP
- SAP Business Suite (ECC)
- SAP Business All in One
- SAP SRM
- SAP CRM
- SAP Hybris
Business Challenges In Enterprise
Today, both large and mediumenterprisesare operating in an environment where speed, flexibility & technology are defining growth. Enterprises are often hampered by business software systems that are inflexible, poorly integrated and expensive to maintain. This is a serious impediment to remaining competitive and agile. Some of the key strategic & operational challenges that enterprises face today are:
- Optimization of supply chain planning and execution
- Need to improve operational efficiency and reduce overhead costs
- Rapidassimilation and integration of strategic acquisitions
- End to end process standardization
- Unavailability of insightful reports and analytics to drive informed decisions
- Prohibitive cost of purchase and implementation of conventional enterprise products
How we Deliver Business Value
Enterprise applications have become critically important across industries in the competitive world we live in. Enterprise applications not only allow an organization to manage business processes, but also help integrate back office functions / applications.
As one of the pioneers in SAP implementation, we enable customers to achieve measurable business value for the investments made, by helping them prepare for a better tomorrow. SAP’s product functionality, coupled with the breadth of our product offerings, can help customers transform their Organization’s business to the next level.
- End to End service capabilities
- Gamut of Tools, Solution Accelerators & Reusable Components
- Industry Specific SAP Solutions
- Processes & Methodologies based on Best Practices
- Strong Engineering Competencies
- Reduced TCO of Enterprise Applications
- Strong Localization Experience
- End-to-end Application management services with SLA driven governance model and ITIL based processes
The SAP practice at Sonata offersa range of services to suit varied customer needs, and help them achieve better operational efficiency.
Our Consulting serviceshelp customers achieve operational & business efficiencies; driven by consultants with rich industry knowledge and a successful track record of SAP product implementations and experience.
- Pre-Upgrade Assessment and Roadmap
- Architecture and Roadmap
- ERP Package Selection
- Effectiveness Audits
- Business Case Development for customers
A proven implementation methodology and high emphasis on standards and processes results in robust implementation for our customers.
With the experience of multiple successful SAP implementations, and world class consultants who bring in knowledge of best practices and industry standards, Sonata ensures that customers get uncompromised benefits such as on-time and on-budget delivery, quality deliverables and target KPIs.
Our Toolkit-based approach leverages our experience in multi-country rollouts to help customers rollout in a shorter duration,while maintaining standard business practices across geographies. This helps create better return on investment (ROI) for our customers.
With SAP’s commitment to Applications Unlimited, upgradesare critical for customers to maximize their return on SAP investment. Our upgrade services ensure customers are equipped with the latest technology & product capabilities, offering greater value and new advantages. Sonata’s state of the art Upgrade tool, Insight, significantly accelerates upgrade assessment and execution with increased predictability.
If your company is looking at AMS that goes beyond LIGHTS ON, Sonata’s SAP AMS is the right solution for you.
Built on industry best practices, and a gamut of process templates, tools and accelerators, Sonata’s SAP AMS significantly reduces maintenance effort with maximum uptime for end-users.
Sonata’s SAP AMS offering goes beyond the standard SAP AMS to deliver superior predictability, significant cost optimization, enhanced business value and superior service quality to customers.
- Managed Services
- Level 1/ Level 2 / Level 3 Support
- Basis Support Services
- User and Security Management Services
- Change Requests & Enhancements
The industry is witnessing significant changes in the business environment with shrinking margins, demanding customers, and intense competition. Customers have a plethora of choices and hence, loyalty cannot be assumed.
Clearly, retailers need to capitalize on technology to attract and retain customers, and grow revenues. Hence the need for E-Commerce platforms that aim to understand the customer and provide a personalized and end-to-end shopping experience. A wide range of assets is required to provide the seamless customer experience.
Retail Industry Challenges
- Seamless Channel Integration
- Intuitive and Consistent User Experience
- Personalized Experience to Customers
- Ability to Leverage Assets
Distribution/CPG Industry Challenges
- Visibility to Control Inventory and Costs
- Coordination with Suppliers and Customers
- Catalogue Management
- Growth with Improved Customer Service
- Manage Fulfilment
Travel Industry Challenges
- Customer Engagement
- Contract & Inventory Management
- Reservations & Fulfilment
- Shopping & Booking
- Marketing & Campaigns
- Customer Insights & Analytics
With 14 years of experience in the E-commerce space, Sonata has helped 20+ companies transform business through their ecommerce journey, in multiple geographies including ANZ, APAC, Europe and the US. Along with the Hybris and SAP Alliance, Sonata leverages experience gained over the years to execute its proven methodology to build solutions that help Sonata customers go to market quicker, and reduce TCO.
- Value Added Solution Accelerators for Each Industry
- Integration Extensions
- Continuous Integration & Code Quality Framework
- Hybris Product Test Accelerators
Industry specific offering
SAP Hybris for Retail for Retail - Sonata Software enables retailers to drive business outcomes by enhancing their customer engagement, providing seamless experience and delivering deeper business insights across brick and click channels.
- SAP Hybris for Distribution for Distribution - Sonata's B2B Hybris solution strives to provide a seamless shopping experience and ease of use to the customers within a robust B2B e-Commerce platform; with easy integration to all back-end systems across all channels.
- SAP Hybris for Travel for Travel – Sonata’s well-architected solution for Tour Operators provides excellent features on the web front, detailed product information management and back-end integration with multiple inventory systems. It is built to scale, ensuring high performance.
The SAP practice at Sonata offers a range of services to suit customer needs and help achieve better operational efficiency.
ConsultingOur Consulting services help customers achieve operational & business efficiencies, driven by consultants with rich industry knowledge and a successful track record of SAP product implementations and experience.
Understand business goals, objectives and opportunities
Business benefit recommendation
Business benefit recommendation
Identify business need, problem areas and prioritization
Define the TO-BE State
Presentation to key stakeholders and consensus / feedback
Gather existing documentation/ metrics (company & business specific)
Problem analysis and validation
Identify and set KPIs for business TO-BE
Perform gap analysis
Analyse technical aspects
With experience of multiple successful SAP Hybris implementations and world class consultants bringing in best practices and industry standards, Sonata ensures that the customers get uncompromised benefits such as on-time and on-budget delivery, quality deliverables and target KPIs.
Evaluation & Discovery
Design & Planning
Build & Test
Deployment & Support
Business requirement and product features Gap analysis
Detailed design, coding, unit and sprint test
Release into test for performance and security test
Solution Architecture and technical feasibility
Continuous Integration-build released for testing and acceptance
Release into production
Risk, issues and dependency management
Design reviews for compliance
Transition support to Business as Usual(BAU)
Configuration management plan
Configuration management for supporting parallel BAU and project delivery
Our Toolkit based approach leverages our experience in multi-country rollouts to help customers rollout in a shorter duration,while maintaining standard business practices across geographies. This helps create better return on investment (ROI) for our customers.
Rollout Kit Development
Analyse application landscape and infrastructure requirements
Business process consolidation and generation of process map
Process walk through
Knowledge acquisition plan
Agree on gaps and action plans
Change control process
Configure the product and process changes
Design and configure
Hand over support to support team
Roles and responsibilities
Business process understanding
Train project teams
New module implementations
New development and customizations
Sonata's state of the art Upgrade tool ‘Insight’ significantly accelerates upgrade assessment and execution, with increased predictability.
Build & Test
Discuss &demonstrate standard process enhancements of the upgraded version
Database and application upgrade
Training for business users
Identification and listing of all customization
Test case preparation
Training manuals updation
Fix issues/defects if any
Understand business process
Built on industry best practices, anda gamut of process templates, tools and accelerators, Sonata’s SAP Support significantly reduces maintenance effort with maximum uptime for end-users.
Administration & Operations
New module implementations and rollouts
Application configuration testing
Integrations with other systems
Release Management – upgrade &archival
Enriching mobile applications
Master test strategy
Master test plan
Test case development
Test script creation
Automation (Sprint Level)
Product test lab
UI and usability Tests
Extended feature team
Sonata Hybris Success Stories + Client Speak
Over the years, we’ve helped several businesses transform themselves and achieve desired business outcome through their SAP Hybris implementation. Here are a few case studies that provide an insight into the kinds of issues we’ve addressed for our customers. Click here
Omni-Channel Retailing – The New Normal
How emerging unified data platforms empower retailers to break the barrier between channels and successfully adopt an Omni-Channel approach for their Brick & Click businesses. More Info