Organizations struggle to deliver accurate data to the business efficiently, cost-effectively, and within deadlines. The limitations of data infrastructure and foundation create challenges for IT in ensuring data availability, discoverability, relevance, and traceability.
IT and business face hurdles in fostering a data-driven culture for enhanced business agility, customer insights, and employee experiences:
- Business requests for data, insights, and analytics experience delays.
- Manual efforts are required to reconcile data across applications and data estates.
- Disconnected data estates hinder the ability to provide valuable insights for business agility, seamless customer experiences, and improved employee satisfaction.
- Scaling and meeting data expectations in the current data estate (infrastructure and foundation) incurs significant time and cost for data integration, engineering, and quality.
- Managing data platforms across hyper scalers and on-premises environments at scale and with optimal efficiency poses challenges.