SONATA BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
Help enterprises adopt and implement Blockchain solutions for business transformation leveraging Sonata’s frameworks and services.
From Sonata Software -The Platformation Company
BLOCKCHAIN – Have you started riding the wave of this new revolution?
- The ‘World Economic Forum’ predicts 10% of the global gross domestic product will be stored on Blockchain technology.
- 13% of senior IT leaders surveyed have clear and current plans to implement Blockchain, as analyzed in a 2018 survey by IDG Connect Research.
- Any business that does not evolve its transaction processing technology runs the risk of being unable to make use of live data in the moment, as it is needed, as per a senior leader at a global analyst organization
These projections & predictions could appear to be bold for a recent phenomenon, but the way new technology adoption and digital transformation have been accelerating during the recent years, an enterprise could lag behind without applying Blockchain based transformative solutions in one or more their business processes.
Blockchain, with its fundamental characteristics - Transparent, Immutable, Provenance and Distributed, can transform many enterprise business processes besides the apparent relevance for disintermediation of financial transactions. Processes such as asset & inventory management across the supply chain, identity & access management of digital assets etc. will greatly benefit by applying Blockchain technologies to reduce the overheads of reviews and approvals in the networked processes.
Sonata, with its technology, demonstrable pilots and solution frameworks for key business processes, can help enterprises to take the first steps in adopting and accelerating implementation of Blockchain solutions.
BLOCKCHAIN KEY CHARACTERISTICS
WHERE TO USE?
Requirement where there is a reduction in the use of intermediaries between producers and consumer
Trusted data on raw materials, production and product to reduce cost of certification, quality control and vendor selection
Securely shared information across the supply chain for improved supply chain visibility and traceability
A reference architecture for Blockchain solutions implementation leveraging Blockchain core components and Sonata’s platform components
- Web / Mobile
SONATA PLATFORM COMPONENTS
- Smart Contract Manager
- Identity Manager
- Security Manager
- Data Manager
- Event Manager
- Blockchain Adaptor Manager
Immutable Public Ledger Layer
- Core Communications Protocol
- Global Network
- Decentralized Nodes
Optimize across availability, reliability and costs through intelligent asset strategies enabled with blockchain
- Built on the private Multichain platform, which provides functionalities to create, manage and dispose assets in a typical IT infra landscape
- Segment of the business process with the pain points around data quality in the asset’s lifecycle is identified and the business value realized by the solution is evaluated
- Actors and interactions involved and their specific issues to address is assessed and linking of physical goods to serial numbers, bar codes, digital tags like RFID, etc. done
Streamlined transfer and visibility of information across all the participants involved
Business rules in Smart Contracts eliminate some of the processing procedures in the work flow
Integration with trusted data sources eliminate some review steps
Collaborative supply chain enabled for improved efficiency, and reduced cost & time
Provide immutable history to all entities in the ecosystem across the transactions
Ensure visibility, velocity, traceability and compliance for all participants
TRAVEL CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
Enable the conditions for the ideal competition of travel suppliers and provide perfect information to buyers
- Built on the public Ethereum platform
- Provides smart contracting system between two parties, managing rules and regulations
- Decentralized alternative to GDS with a reduced cost of distribution which connects buyers and sellers via a set of smart contracts
- Permission-less architecture with the open consensus model where travel suppliers and the buyers can freely participate in the network
Resolve the issues of customer demand and responsiveness across supply chains by collaborating information
- A public distributed database built on Big Chain DB, to manage and validate inventories of large volumes in a distributed system
- Bigchain DB takes a different approach compare to other blockchain technologies, one that starts with a big data distributed database and then adds blockchain characteristics
- The platform leverages Decentralized ledger technology to overcome many complex data management issues in the supply chain
Decentralized control via a federation of voting nodes makes for a super-peer P2P network
Private network with custom assets, transactions, permissions and transparency
Customer demand data available to all entities in the supply chain through open forecasting
PEOPLE & EXPERIENCE
- Dedicated Blockchain Team
- Domain Expertise
- Blockchain Platforms Expertise
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
- Reusable Assets
- Frameworks and Integrators
- Research & Development
PROCESS & IMPLEMENTATION
- Guidelines to select right tool
- Templates and checklists
- Architecture and Design approach
GOVERNANCE & BEST PRACTICES
- Compliance Governance
- Technology Governance
- Operational Governance
- Program Governance
Sonata Software is a global IT solutions firm focused on enabling platform based digital business and technology transformation for enterprises in the Travel, Retail, Distribution and Software industries. Sonata's products and platforms, anchored on its proprietary Platformation methodology, reflect the company's commitment to enable connected, intelligent, open and scalable business systems.
Sonata's portfolio of products and platforms include Rezopia Digital Travel Platform, Brick & Click Retail Platform, Modern Distribution Platform, Kartopia E-Commerce Platform, Halosys Unified Enterprise Mobility Platform and RAPID DevOps, CloudOps and Testing Platform. These platforms have been deployed by leading enterprises across the globe to achieve future ready digital businesses.