Infrastructure Management Services
Sonata Managed Cloud Services Is The Panacea.
As Enterprises have adopted more Cloud Technology to succeed in the fast-changing world, it will become imperative for them to ensure the technology is running uninterruptedly, securely, 24x7 and 365 days a year.
Managing and running Cloud Infrastructure is non-core for most businesses. While managing cloud operation is one concern, other concerns have emerged – cost and financial operation on the cloud and keeping up with the latest in cloud technology evolution
It makes sense for multi-billion-dollar end-user companies, having large business operations, to utilize a partner who can bring expertise, experience, and Investment in delivering not just cloud operation / FTE but who believing in optimizing your cloud spend and help you modernize your cloud adoption ahead of others and evergreening for future ready.
Sonata Managed Cloud Services is the panacea. It enables Enterprises to keep the lights on, enjoy best-in-class technologies to deliver services faster and leverage industry best practices to ensure the services delivered to internal and external customers are well optimized. Also, Managed Services model helps Enterprises to leverage ‘the economy of scale and the knowledge, and learnings that the third-party partner accrues over the years while working with various companies, across the globe.
Sonata's IMS Offerings
Cloud Transformation Services
- Consulting and Assessment Services
- Modernization Services
- Migration Services
- Managed Services
Info Security Services
- Audit, Analysis, Design, Advisory
- Monitoring and Managed Services
On-Prem Infrastructure Modernization Services
- Assessment, Analysis Services
- Design & Implementations Services
- Upgrades, Migrations services
Modern Workplace Services
- Consulting & Assessment Services
- Migration Services
- Remote Working Consulting services
- Technology enhancement/upgrade
- Management Services
Managed Services On-Prem/Cloud
- Monitoring and Management
- Datacentre, Servers, Databases, Storage, Backup, Network
Enterprise Service desk
- Incident/Problem/Change Management
- Service Request Fulfilment
- Service Catalogue-based services
- Knowledge & Access Management