- CSR Policy
- Program Sheet: 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021 & 2021-2022
- CDP Scorecard and Response
Sonata and sustainability
While we're known for our platform-based digital transformation solutions among leading businesses, there's also another side to us. A side that's relentlessly working towards making the world a better place by empowering local communities and protecting the environment.
This is why we're committed to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) that aim to eliminate poverty and hunger and combat climate change by 2030. And we're proud to contribute to these in creating a resounding impact.
Our philosophy of change
It takes a strong ecosystem of committed individuals to change the world for the better. That's why we work closely with all our stakeholders and local communities to make a difference in ways both big and small. And today, we're pacing towards our sustainability goals with our proven, three-pronged approach for:
The road less traveled
Our Sustainability initiatives are designed to impact several areas of development. And we leverage our technological prowess to the advantage of communities and the environment — shaping a promising future for all. Here's a look at our unique approach to Sustainability:
- We offer our IT expertise to beneficiary organizations, as opposed to grants, to accelerate socio-economic growth. This allows our people to apply their vast experience and skills and participate directly in our efforts
- We work in neglected areas to enable:
- The promotion and development of arts and handicrafts
- The development of education infrastructure